Mori Langshaw Sr's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL @ "short sale attorney". An experienced Realtor is FAR better than any short sal…"

Mori Langshaw Sr replied Mar 1, 2010 to This doesn't make any sense to me.. Please Help

7 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"I didnt know there was a "program" but "job relocation" qualifies as a hardship with…"

Mori Langshaw Sr replied Mar 1, 2010 to I have a client who got relocated for work, can he do a new purchase AND a short sale on his current home?

4 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Kevin Coffey

"Well. I never side with banks....NEVER. However, let me put myself in the banks shoe…"

Mori Langshaw Sr replied Jan 12, 2010 to Investors not pushing off auction date

11 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by James Franko

""....requested an escalation and I was told that whenever escalations are requested…"

Mori Langshaw Sr replied Jan 6, 2010 to BOA Short Sale Going on Four Months...

10 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Leonard Collins

"You have to get rid of the liability for your client. Based on this, BofA is coming…"

Mori Langshaw Sr replied Jan 5, 2010 to B of A 2nd lien approval in 12 business days

9 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Kelly do you have a link or something about this. Sounds like you are talking about…"

Mori Langshaw Sr replied Dec 17, 2009 to House Passes "Phantom Income" Mortgage Relief Bill with Second Home Tax Restrictions

5 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Kelly Simarano

"I have done 85 short sales in the past two years and not once have I gotten a "non"…"

Mori Langshaw Sr replied Nov 30, 2009 to non arms length ss

15 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by larry lessin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************