Lynn Pineda's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Keji, just this past Friday I had to request a closing extension for a Buyer. They t…"

Lynn Pineda replied Jan 23, 2010 to BoA Extension- Charging Per diem

11 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Lynn Pineda

"Larry, I haven't seen any Lender that would agree to this. It would be really nice f…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 30, 2009 to non arms length ss

15 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by larry lessin

"Craig, talk about a change of events. Sounds like this really turned out well for yo…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 25, 2009 to Bank of America Short Sale Closing Dec 2nd...FHA Appraisal below Sales Price

7 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by David Dee

"Oh Kristi, you're making me nervous. I've got a new Buyer and I'm trying to push it…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 25, 2009 to What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

15 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Marcelo Da Silva

"I had a recent short sale that BOA indicated that the seller needs to contact them f…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 18, 2009 to Has anyone actually gotten a REO Trans link and uploaded any documents

11 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Nicole Borsey

"Mary, I just do not understand their actions as they are lacking in any type of comm…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 18, 2009 to What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

15 Nov 25, 2009

"Bryant, I love how you say only 7 months "But" an approval. That is the beauty of it…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 14, 2009 to Another BofA approval. Only took 7 months

1 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pineda

"Jeff, that's great to hear. I have the same situation that I'm dealing with and I ha…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 14, 2009 to Got approval from BofA and buyer walked on Monday.................sent in back up

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by David Dee

"Laura, oh, you're right about the song and dance.....I hear it now! But I"m going yo…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 2, 2009 to What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

15 Nov 25, 2009

"Thanks Susan. Yes, I've done that today and I'm hoping for a quick bite. I've had th…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 2, 2009 to What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

15 Nov 25, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************