Karen Key Smith's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I know this is not easy but as of right now you are not too far into it  because eve…"

Karen Key Smith replied May 19, 2011 to BoA Short sale Frustration NEED ADVICE!!!

20 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Deena H

"Mark I actually love all that you shared!!!!!! I am a hippie chick Realtor so I than…"

Karen Key Smith replied Jul 3, 2010 to Deed in lieu of Foreclosure

18 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Julie Cendejas

"Elizabeth that happened to me as well and what I was told that the second position m…"

Karen Key Smith replied Jul 2, 2010 to Seller never had PMI but Fannie Mae added it to loan after the fact for insurance.

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Question for all of you concerning this!!! I have called B of A for a deed in Lieu f…"

Karen Key Smith replied Jul 2, 2010 to Deed in lieu of Foreclosure

18 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Julie Cendejas

"Elizabeth, The MI company has actually been the thing that has tripped me up everyti…"

Karen Key Smith replied Jul 2, 2010 to Deed in lieu of Foreclosure

18 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Julie Cendejas

"Darla, I personally had that in my home but it was not B of A and we did not include…"

Karen Key Smith replied Apr 10, 2010 to On a BofA Short Sale, is the spouse's income included if they are not on the loan & not on title to the property?

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jewell

"Melissa, I have had the same experience and most companies have taken my suggestion…"

Karen Key Smith replied Mar 31, 2010 to BofA Counters at A Ridiculous Amount-What To Do?

9 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"You will get plenty of replies on this one!!!! B of A is not quick to respond. I ass…"

Karen Key Smith replied Mar 4, 2010 to BoA countered on our offer..need info on BoA counteroffers

6 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by R E

"I was hoping someone would say that!!!!! go Katerina "

Karen Key Smith replied Feb 14, 2010 to If a short sale seller purchased the home when single but is now married, can he get through a short sale by providing information only on his own income and assests?

9 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by James ferebee jr

"It has been my experience and I have done many short sales and to this date I have O…"

Karen Key Smith replied Feb 14, 2010 to If a short sale seller purchased the home when single but is now married, can he get through a short sale by providing information only on his own income and assests?

9 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by James ferebee jr

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************