Steele V. Propp's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"So the only question is, was the loan covered by mortgage insurance?  If so, it appe…"

Steele V. Propp replied Dec 7, 2012 to Post Short Sale - BofA leaving $1 in seller's online account and won't close it

3 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"One of the things I would  check is the exact wording of the deficiency release.  Al…"

Steele V. Propp replied Dec 7, 2012 to Post Short Sale - BofA leaving $1 in seller's online account and won't close it

3 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"I think you are fine, Jennifer.  And it makes sense that your new loan will not proc…"

Steele V. Propp replied Dec 12, 2011 to First time homebuyer - Bank countered fees

15 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Noelia M

"Since the lender is ultimately paying the fees/commissions to the real estate agents…"

Steele V. Propp replied Dec 12, 2011 to First time homebuyer - Bank countered fees

15 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Noelia M

"Just had this discussion with a lender.  The comment was that the prelim HUD is rare…"

Steele V. Propp replied Dec 7, 2011 to Worksheet/HUD1 Question: Agent did not input Buyers Down Payment Correctly

9 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Understand that you won't be getting an offer in early.  But rather you will be tryi…"

Steele V. Propp replied Nov 19, 2011 to Short Sale turned into Foreclosure

6 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Jen Basnight

"Since forever...almost.  It actually is only fairly recently that lenders have looke…"

Steele V. Propp replied Oct 8, 2011 to Seller encouraged to stop making mortgage payments

6 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"As I said that is fairly common in the industry.  A number of lenders do the same th…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jun 23, 2011 to Dual agency not allowed on FHA short sales?

6 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Now are you saying no dual agency or that they are cutting your fees if you bring in…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jun 22, 2011 to Dual agency not allowed on FHA short sales?

6 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"I heard it was being discussed.  The question I would have is what is their definiti…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jun 22, 2011 to Dual agency not allowed on FHA short sales?

6 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************