Julie R.'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Bryant, for this reply, and for co-founding this site. After nearly walkin…"

Julie R. replied Jun 27, 2010 to Verbal appoval says won't pay closing. Sellers Agent not willing to counter.

11 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Congratulations Kim. How did you get BOA to pay the closing costs on a conventional…"

Julie R. replied Jun 27, 2010 to Verbal appoval says won't pay closing. Sellers Agent not willing to counter.

11 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Thanks Cynthia, I read your reply AFTER I paid for the mortgage appraisal (no, stil…"

Julie R. replied Jun 23, 2010 to Finally received verbal acceptance from BOA...discovered termites....Can I ask for repair credit?

9 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"David, are you sure about the extension? I had been following the Senate amendment a…"

Julie R. replied Jun 21, 2010 to Finally received verbal acceptance from BOA...discovered termites....Can I ask for repair credit?

9 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Thanks David. I have been one of the proponents of actively campaining to Congress…"

Julie R. replied Jun 19, 2010 to Finally received verbal acceptance from BOA...discovered termites....Can I ask for repair credit?

9 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Hi Ben, Like everyone else, I am looking forward to your book. I would like to take…"

Julie R. replied Jun 8, 2010 to QUICK TIP for B of A escalations

53 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Julissa Jumper

"I can only speak for my situation. My lender (Wells Fargo) is the one that would do…"

Julie R. replied Jun 7, 2010 to Anyone able to extend the Closing date by couple of days

7 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by sue

"Phil, I am on the buying end, so do not know about extensions. What I do know, while…"

Julie R. replied Jun 6, 2010 to Anyone able to extend the Closing date by couple of days

7 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by sue

"Jeff Payne and Ben Benita, you are BOTH very wise men and make this blog a must-read…"

Julie R. replied Jun 5, 2010 to Wise words from a very wise man, a must read for all!!!! Thanks Ben Benita

2 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************