Noel Hagen's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Thom.  yes, we started to look for another house right away after the buyers…"

Noel Hagen replied Mar 2, 2011 to HELP ! Escrow Co. shut down business middle of transaction

10 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Noel Hagen

"UPDATE: Dept. of Corp. talked to the owner of the escrow and the owner told me that…"

Noel Hagen replied Mar 2, 2011 to HELP ! Escrow Co. shut down business middle of transaction

10 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Noel Hagen

"Thom, You are great!  I am just hoping that "Buyer's choice of Act" will include sho…"

Noel Hagen replied Feb 21, 2011 to HELP ! Escrow Co. shut down business middle of transaction

10 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Noel Hagen

"This is what I got for "Buyer's Choice Act" & also Auction.com is offering this…"

Noel Hagen replied Feb 21, 2011 to HELP ! Escrow Co. shut down business middle of transaction

10 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Noel Hagen

"Thanks so much, Thom.  But what if the sellers not signing on time before any money…"

10 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Noel Hagen

"Hi Wendy,  the agent is the broker who is working alone!  some agents do communicate…"

Noel Hagen replied Dec 27, 2010 to What is BOA-FHA Short Sale processing time??

11 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Cyndi Marler

"Thanks Wendy.  How long does it take to get ATP once you submitted the offer?  Acco…"

Noel Hagen replied Dec 21, 2010 to What is BOA-FHA Short Sale processing time??

11 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Cyndi Marler

"Thanks Wendy.  How long does it take to get ATP once you submitted the offer?  Accor…"

Noel Hagen replied Dec 21, 2010 to What is BOA-FHA Short Sale processing time??

11 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Cyndi Marler

"Congrat!   thanks for sharing your transaction.  Merry X-Mas!"

Noel Hagen replied Dec 20, 2010 to B of A Short Sale Approved

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************