S Smith's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"the lawyer we dealt with said none of their clients had the banks pursue the deficie…"

S Smith replied May 8, 2011 to How long can BOA come back at you with a deficiency?

4 May 8, 2011
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

"I hope they send one--hopefully next year at tax time? We closed on it in Feb."

S Smith replied May 8, 2011 to How long can BOA come back at you with a deficiency?

4 May 8, 2011
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

"We had this fast tracked on 1/4. My husband calls every day to see if we have a fore…"

S Smith replied Jan 13, 2011 to RECEIVED DENIAL from BOA 48 hrs ago for offer- BUYER countered and BOA CLOSED the file!Frantic!

9 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by S Smith

"UPDATE: Was assigned NEW Negotiator Dec. 17th, then as of Dec. 21st got YET ANOTHER…"

S Smith replied Dec 27, 2010 to RECEIVED DENIAL from BOA 48 hrs ago for offer- BUYER countered and BOA CLOSED the file!Frantic!

9 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by S Smith

"Wendy, they are reopening it supposedly! Stay tuned. This is mind bending....thank…"

S Smith replied Dec 8, 2010 to RECEIVED DENIAL from BOA 48 hrs ago for offer- BUYER countered and BOA CLOSED the file!Frantic!

9 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by S Smith

"Thank you Wendy. I honestly am at my wits end. I think my husband is going to have a…"

S Smith replied Dec 8, 2010 to RECEIVED DENIAL from BOA 48 hrs ago for offer- BUYER countered and BOA CLOSED the file!Frantic!

9 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by S Smith

"Steve- If we did a promissory note for 20k would this stay on for 10 years on cred…"

S Smith replied Dec 2, 2010 to Counter offer DENIED by Fannie Mae! No deal!

7 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by S Smith

"Since I am the seller I can only tell my atty. what to say, the realtor we have is…"

S Smith replied Nov 23, 2010 to After denial of HAFA program BOA countered the next day

6 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by S Smith

"UPDATE AGAIN: Buyer won't go any higher. 235k. Doesn't have any more money! Submit…"

S Smith replied Nov 23, 2010 to After denial of HAFA program BOA countered the next day

6 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by S Smith

"Thanks for responding Joe. Update: BOA counters yet again (just like you said!) 2…"

6 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by S Smith

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************