Richard Zaretsky's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"You have GOT to be kidding! Do you trust someone that cannot write a proper sentence…"

Richard Zaretsky replied Dec 6, 2011 to Has anyone seen this letter sent out from ShortSale213.com?

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

"Liz -   Call the brain technician for some rewiring!  Maybe this will help - They ar…"

Richard Zaretsky replied Aug 4, 2011 to NEW SHORT SALE APPROVAL? LETTER FROM BOA - MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT IT SAYS!

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Myra McCaskill

"Jeff - it is the first mortgage"

Richard Zaretsky replied Aug 4, 2011 to NEW SHORT SALE APPROVAL? LETTER FROM BOA - MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT IT SAYS!

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Myra McCaskill

""

Richard Zaretsky replied Aug 3, 2011 to NEW SHORT SALE APPROVAL? LETTER FROM BOA - MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT IT SAYS!

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Myra McCaskill

"Jeff - I think I am going to get to them sooner. I have a meeting with them in 2 wee…"

Richard Zaretsky replied Aug 3, 2011 to NEW SHORT SALE APPROVAL? LETTER FROM BOA - MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT IT SAYS!

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Myra McCaskill

"Writing it off is not the same as forgiveness of debt or satisfaction of the promiss…"

Richard Zaretsky replied May 8, 2011 to How long can BOA come back at you with a deficiency?

4 May 8, 2011

"I usually advise my clients that the order of what you don't pay has real estate tax…"

Richard Zaretsky replied Apr 10, 2011 to Pay property taxes during short sale?

5 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Patsy Clevenger

"Heather - you have another problem that actually is pretty easy to fix. Just be sure…"

Richard Zaretsky replied Mar 4, 2011 to Need All Knowledgeable Short Sale Experts

6 Mar 4, 2011

"Imminent danger of foreclosure - well, if they are IN foreclosure they are already l…"

Richard Zaretsky replied Nov 21, 2010 to HAFA Rejection due to not being delingquent

6 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"BoA will NOT provide any enhancement to their stock letter of approval. HOWEVER - if…"

Richard Zaretsky replied May 8, 2010 to Received BofA Approval Letter today (both loans)! Concerned about wording though, advice?

4 May 8, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************