MeLisa Minter's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! Carol, That's very informative. I see that this is going to be an interesting…"

MeLisa Minter replied Feb 7, 2010 to Client just received a Foreclosure Letter on BOA Short Sale

13 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Schallmo

"Bryant I will definitely stay on them. It's frustrating that the two departments(Sh…"

MeLisa Minter replied Feb 7, 2010 to Client just received a Foreclosure Letter on BOA Short Sale

13 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Schallmo

"Thanks Sheryy, Whatever info you can give me would be great. "

13 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Schallmo

"Hi Bill, I'm in Texas. This is a first. It was originally a Countrywide loan. They…"

MeLisa Minter replied Feb 6, 2010 to Client just received a Foreclosure Letter on BOA Short Sale

13 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Schallmo

"Thanks Katerina, They have requested two BPOs. One back in October, which got lost…"

MeLisa Minter replied Feb 6, 2010 to Client just received a Foreclosure Letter on BOA Short Sale

13 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Schallmo

"Absolutely. I'm sure it will work out....by SPRING!! LOL! "

MeLisa Minter replied Jan 6, 2010 to BOA Short Sale Going on Four Months...

10 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Leonard Collins

"I know. I was livid when they told me that. I demanded that they use the original es…"

MeLisa Minter replied Jan 6, 2010 to BOA Short Sale Going on Four Months...

10 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Leonard Collins

"Unbelievable. I didn't know the bank changed the borrowers account numbers. I too b…"

MeLisa Minter replied Jan 6, 2010 to REO TRANS? Do I have to start all over

12 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Ronnie Ahmad

"Great Job Jeff."

MeLisa Minter replied Nov 24, 2009 to Got approval from BofA and buyer walked on Monday.................sent in back up

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by David Dee

"Well I guess I'd better get started uploading one of my previously submitted ones to…"

MeLisa Minter replied Oct 13, 2009 to What is the problem with BofA and FNMA loans?

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************