Catherine Gheen's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it has to do with these pool servicing agreements they have entered into wit…"

Catherine Gheen replied Feb 22, 2011 to Is it just me or is BofA taking longer to approve and really killing deals lately? Please share any insight.

5 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Catherine Gheen

"yes, you can do a HAFA short sale.  But it has to be initiated in the begining befor…"

Catherine Gheen replied Feb 22, 2011 to Should we do a HAFA or Traditional Short Sale w/ BofA?

9 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Jed Shuler

"have the buyer's lender order their appraisal and submit to your negotiator.  Go to…"

Catherine Gheen replied Feb 22, 2011 to Trying to Negate HIGH Counter Offer and Escalate

10 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Catherine Gheen

"There are factors that make the loan recourse or not? If the seller refinanced the h…"

Catherine Gheen replied May 6, 2010 to Bank of America waiving future deficiency judgements

25 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Karen Holley

"If you can give me your email address I can send you a copy of the press release. It…"

Catherine Gheen replied May 1, 2010 to counter way above market value..urgent

14 May 18, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"I would suggest pulling the comps off of your escrow company's title profile site, d…"

Catherine Gheen replied May 1, 2010 to counter way above market value..urgent

14 May 18, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"No at this point getting a NOT after the file was submitted in July means your file…"

Catherine Gheen replied Mar 18, 2010 to Does "Notice of Trustee Sale" speed up short sale process ?

12 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"You need a proactive agent if they are lazy fire them! If you want to stop a Notice…"

Catherine Gheen replied Mar 18, 2010 to Does "Notice of Trustee Sale" speed up short sale process ?

12 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Do you know which part of the country your B of a file is? They oftentimes have more…"

Catherine Gheen replied Mar 12, 2010 to WHY WOULD THE SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF BoA HAVE MY SHORT SALE?

16 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Katerina, I am dealing with this situation with Capital One the credit card company…"

Catherine Gheen replied Mar 12, 2010 to non arms length ss

15 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by larry lessin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************