Steve Marx's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Barbara, Great post! Thanks so much for attaching the letters! Did the sellers take…"

Steve Marx replied Jul 13, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I posted a link. But it looks like they do not allow that here. sorry. "

Steve Marx replied Jul 13, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"No problem. The goal when I do a short sale is to get a full settlement letter on al…"

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I'm in with Paul. I want to see one. I do not think that BOA will make the change. T…"

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"That is the point is that most all lenders will remove it. BOA will not. "

Steve Marx replied Jul 12, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"The last 11 short sales I have completed, 9 of them were full mortgage settlements.…"

Steve Marx replied Jul 11, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************