Uilani De Motta's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Contact the Presidential department. "

Uilani De Motta replied Jun 10, 2013 to Negotiator Dropped the ball, foreclosure sale set for next week...HELP!!!

4 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Uilani De Motta

"Can you get the buyer to do a CASH contribution to the 2nd in order to get this deal…"

Uilani De Motta replied Jun 10, 2013 to 2nd lien holder refusing B of A settlement offer

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Have your agent go directly to the presidential department at Bank of America for he…"

Uilani De Motta replied Feb 13, 2013 to 1st Buyer Walked, 2nd Buyer submitted, BOA claims ATP Expired but we requested an extension, What to do?

12 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Pamela Ann Zyski

"I would take this to the Office of the President at BoA. They may not be able to do…"

Uilani De Motta replied Dec 12, 2012 to Bank of America Refusing to Clear Up a Break in Chain of Title

19 Apr 3, 2013

"Check if it's MERS mortgage! Oh and find a new Title Company they should be able to…"

Uilani De Motta replied Dec 11, 2012 to Bank of America Refusing to Clear Up a Break in Chain of Title

19 Apr 3, 2013

"I have had this situation and it depends on the investor and negotiator of the 1st.…"

Uilani De Motta replied Jul 17, 2012 to BOA Cooperative SS - Seller contribution to 2nd???

7 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Pamela Walsh

"Those days are long gone....they have become one of the longest lenders for short sa…"

Uilani De Motta replied Jul 16, 2012 to Have I Lost my Mind: BofA rant

11 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"If they are able to multi task hopefully it will be faster to close these short sale…"

Uilani De Motta replied Apr 2, 2012 to Bank of America Webinar

20 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"YES do it! BofA is postponing left and right...initiate in EQ and when they see it a…"

Uilani De Motta replied Mar 9, 2012 to Sheriff Sale Schedule for 3/20 ... seller calls today to do a short sale

8 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Ron Margolis, RA

"It's unfortunate that you have found yourself in this circumstance, but just like bu…"

Uilani De Motta replied Mar 9, 2012 to Seller trying to back out of Short sale!!!!!

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************