Katerina Gasset's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"We get tenants approved often on our short sale listings. The lenders like that ther…"

Katerina Gasset replied Nov 2, 2011 to Buyer is the tenant???

6 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Pamela Walsh

"They may be HAFA eligible. Not the same as approved or qualified. The package they g…"

Katerina Gasset replied Sep 6, 2011 to BoA HAFA approved sellers -- verbally approved, no letter yet -- HELP!

8 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I would always go to the source first, in this case, go straight to Bank Of America…"

Katerina Gasset replied Aug 16, 2011 to BofA CANCELLING SHORT SALES!!

20 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Remember that this depends most on the state that the property is located in.    Yes…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jul 18, 2011 to Full deficiency release on investment property?

16 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"They are concerned mostly with their net loss. The amount of closing costs they will…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jun 2, 2011 to Closing cost contribution on B of A short sale?

4 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Great job Jeff! Awesome! It is great to share in these triumphs!"

Katerina Gasset replied Jun 2, 2011 to Closed a BofA Short sale with HAFA

1 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"Well, we have have gotten them through so far. I guess we will see what happens at t…"

Katerina Gasset replied Apr 18, 2011 to B of A Apparently Not Recognizing Esignatures

18 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"Jo, what we do is separate the short sale files into sections. One section is the fi…"

Katerina Gasset replied Mar 25, 2011 to Please Don't Laugh - haha - Compression of Files

6 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Jo Soss

"You're kidding us right? LOL! Can you create a zip file?"

Katerina Gasset replied Mar 25, 2011 to Please Don't Laugh - haha - Compression of Files

6 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Jo Soss

"I have not had this happen but I will not put anything past the banks. Especially if…"

Katerina Gasset replied Feb 26, 2011 to Correlation between opening a short sale and the notice of sale filed???

2 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Katerina Gasset

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************