Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Living in the home has been a requirement and on any that have moved out, well they…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Aug 23, 2010 to HAFA short sale. Seller moved out prior to starting short sale. Advice needed.

6 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Ed Clements SFR, HELP Certified

"Laurie, What ever happened with yours? No, Freddie Mac/BOFA foreclosed and I went…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Aug 23, 2010 to Has anyone been successful in getting BOFA to rescind/reverse a foreclosure while it was in short sale review?

30 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Johnson

"Karen, I feel for your! This happens all the time on short sales and having to find…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Aug 11, 2010 to BofA - New Buyer

6 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Congrats! Working short sales presents many challenges but overcoming them to a succ…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Aug 5, 2010 to Short sale approval

3 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

"CONGRATS!"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jul 30, 2010 to Short Sale approved!

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Docusign signatures are accepted....closed several using them."

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jul 29, 2010 to B of A Apparently Not Recognizing Esignatures

18 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"Congrats! By any chance did they waive def?"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jul 22, 2010 to Closed a BofA short sale today

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Sorry to hear that, had it happen recently to me too, but it went right to reo agent…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied May 27, 2010 to Short sale reverted back to BofA

3 May 28, 2010
Reply by Sarah Burke

"Postponements were requested and agents were told it should be ok, but then BOFA for…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Apr 16, 2010 to Has anyone been successful in getting BOFA to rescind/reverse a foreclosure while it was in short sale review?

30 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Johnson

"I mean after it has been foreclosed on?"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Apr 16, 2010 to Has anyone been successful in getting BOFA to rescind/reverse a foreclosure while it was in short sale review?

30 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Johnson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************