Heather Robins's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting, I have an auction on the 13 of March and my Seller cancelled the fully…"

Heather Robins replied Mar 9, 2012 to Sheriff Sale Schedule for 3/20 ... seller calls today to do a short sale

8 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Ron Margolis, RA

"Ohh and I had one last summer that went through BofA most electronic signatures, but…"

Heather Robins replied Oct 12, 2011 to BoA New Policy re: Electronic Signatures

19 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Donna Bigda

"I know Fannie Mae has now rejected all online signatures but I didn't realize they a…"

Heather Robins replied Oct 12, 2011 to BoA New Policy re: Electronic Signatures

19 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Donna Bigda

"How is the 401K exempt?  They will ask for her to withdraw money from that in their…"

Heather Robins replied Aug 5, 2011 to MI Request

1 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Heather Robins

"Did you have a closer?  They are usually the better help.  I have a good negotiator…"

Heather Robins replied Jun 2, 2011 to HELP! how do I replace a buyer on an approved BofA shortsale

10 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Erica Lee

"Good luck, never had them do it or seen it done.  That to me is their BIGGEST FLAW"

Heather Robins replied Jun 2, 2011 to HELP! how do I replace a buyer on an approved BofA shortsale

10 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Erica Lee

"There policy is usually they will pay 3% AS LONG as the Purchase Price is at (there…"

Heather Robins replied Jun 2, 2011 to Closing cost contribution on B of A short sale?

4 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Celeste ODea

"BofA, Fannie Mae is pushing their short sales HARD right now to auction.  They gave…"

Heather Robins replied May 13, 2011 to Foreclosure Postponement Denied Just Now!!!

9 May 13, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"Oh and it most likely  is the only way to get the deal done by having the Buyer pay…"

Heather Robins replied Apr 28, 2011 to Sales Price one figure and then asking for a cash contribution towards first lien

10 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Cal Yoder

"The cash contribution is usualy Mortgage Insurance, meaning it goes to BofA and then…"

Heather Robins replied Apr 28, 2011 to Sales Price one figure and then asking for a cash contribution towards first lien

10 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Cal Yoder

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************