Michelle L Houze PLLC's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I do remember geting an email a few weeks ago stating tht BofA was no longer doing a…"

Michelle L Houze PLLC replied Mar 6, 2013 to Help! At a loss for postponing foreclosure with BofA

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"make sure you are checking your twitter account for a personal tweet.  that is how t…"

Michelle L Houze PLLC replied Jul 25, 2012 to Buyer's Agent "NEED" help escalating BOA Deal

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Donna Gallegos

"I don't have the escalation tool info, but the Twitter Tool will work as well.  Tell…"

Michelle L Houze PLLC replied Jul 25, 2012 to Buyer's Agent "NEED" help escalating BOA Deal

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Donna Gallegos

"use the twitter tool...@BofA_Help.  Even if you are the buyers agent they will take…"

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Donna Gallegos

"Use the twitter tool...they WILL be able to help, I am quite sure.  They have helped…"

Michelle L Houze PLLC replied Jul 9, 2012 to BOFA can't find loan number?

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Ben Racela

"Oh, Amy.....I'm so happy to hear that you had good results! I was shocked and amazed…"

Michelle L Houze PLLC replied Jul 5, 2012 to Need B of A Approval of Final Hud-1

8 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Ludora Cooper

"it is always best for the listing agent to twitter them if she/he is being agreeable…"

Michelle L Houze PLLC replied Jun 30, 2012 to Need B of A Approval of Final Hud-1

8 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Ludora Cooper

"You can tweet the B of A help team and they are amazing!!!  @BofA_Help.  If you do n…"

Michelle L Houze PLLC replied Jun 30, 2012 to Need B of A Approval of Final Hud-1

8 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Ludora Cooper

"Thom...wanted to tell you that they did get back and are working on getting the TS p…"

Michelle L Houze PLLC replied Jun 15, 2012 to Trustee Sale Postponement

9 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

"Dean...the investor is Bank of NY Mellon.  Can I call the investor directly?  And wh…"

Michelle L Houze PLLC replied Jun 13, 2012 to Trustee Sale Postponement

9 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************