Chris McGee's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a couple of the required forms."

Chris McGee replied Feb 10, 2017 to Where are the short sale forms now?

8 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Chris McGee

"I'm working a new short sale right now.  Opened file in Equator and BofA Rep is send…"

Chris McGee replied Feb 8, 2017 to Where are the short sale forms now?

8 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Chris McGee

"Does anyone have a working fax number for the BofA Corporate BK Dept?  We've been fa…"

Chris McGee replied Feb 5, 2013 to Bank of America Short Sale DURING Seller BK

5 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"I feel this is a random requirement.  Properties in our Phoenix market are selling l…"

Chris McGee replied Nov 7, 2012 to You Must Do 2 Open Houses - Auction.com Bank of America Short Sales

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by jacqueline lee

"Thanks Jim.  I was going to do that but the escalation guidelines for FNMA say that…"

Chris McGee replied Jul 26, 2012 to Exception to BofA/LRC requirement for docs - FNMA HAFA SHORT SALE

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Chris McGee

"Just found the FHLMC, it's the Freddie Mac Addendum.  I've attached a copy.   Thank…"

Chris McGee replied Jun 8, 2012 to FHLMC and RFD letter?

4 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann Carman

"Awesome news about simultaneous-tasking.  I understand the need for privacy but rece…"

Chris McGee replied Apr 2, 2012 to Bank of America Webinar

20 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Thom, not sure where I got it from but here's the SS PC Addendum that I've been usin…"

Chris McGee replied Apr 2, 2012 to Bank of America Webinar

20 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Michael I am so sorry!  As I was typing my response to you my computer froze up and…"

Chris McGee replied Feb 27, 2012 to BoA Approval Letter says they will Report Short Sale as "Charged Off" and Plans to Pursue Deficiency

18 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Brumpton

"Michael I have received this wording.  I countered it and they changed it, no proble…"

Chris McGee replied Feb 27, 2012 to BoA Approval Letter says they will Report Short Sale as "Charged Off" and Plans to Pursue Deficiency

18 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Brumpton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************