Anna Boyd's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Update - they cancelled sale half hour ago!  My client sent long detailed email to B…"

Anna Boyd replied Apr 21, 2011 to B of A Denies Trustee Sale until too late

9 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Maria Hass

"Not Fannie Mae.  I wish."

Anna Boyd replied Apr 21, 2011 to B of A Denies Trustee Sale until too late

9 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Maria Hass

"When will agents unite against BAC? I know I am on a soapbox, but it's only because…"

Anna Boyd replied Jul 6, 2010 to Guaranteed Response within 2 Business Days? among other things...

8 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Merrill

"When I see BAC asking for much more dollars than fair market value, I can only assum…"

Anna Boyd replied Jul 4, 2010 to NEED HELP.......

6 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Paul Kuriatnyk

"Now that's different if you're talking about MGIC. I thoufht you were talking BAC. T…"

Anna Boyd replied Jul 2, 2010 to Seller never had PMI but Fannie Mae added it to loan after the fact for insurance.

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"There's obviously some pay off for them on the back end somewhere. They don't lose m…"

Anna Boyd replied Jul 2, 2010 to FINALLY A RESPONSE BUT.....

1 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Anna Boyd

"Please take note. If you are asking for escalation, get an escalation # from them. M…"

Anna Boyd replied Jul 2, 2010 to Guaranteed Response within 2 Business Days? among other things...

8 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Merrill

"Greg, Have you partaken of the magic fairy dust? BAC is the best? Do you work for th…"

Anna Boyd replied Jul 2, 2010 to Seller never had PMI but Fannie Mae added it to loan after the fact for insurance.

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"I had short sale with PMI and they wanted seller to either come up with $10k or incr…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"That's the number of BAC's loss mitigation department. Note to all that when you esc…"

Anna Boyd replied Jun 15, 2010 to Final HUD approval

4 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Andrea

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************