Dominique Van Ryckeghem's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I essentially had a plain vanilla short sale with Bank of America. There was the usu…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Mar 27, 2012 to ACORN BofA loan short sale

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Dominique Van Ryckeghem

"That's correct, BofA is servicing this loan. "

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Jan 20, 2011 to ACORN BofA loan short sale

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Dominique Van Ryckeghem

"  The bank is a beneficiary in this transaction and not a principal to the contract.…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Jan 19, 2011 to Short Sale closed, walked in and all window treatments are gone.

13 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Debra Enos

"The way I understand it is that a short sale homeowner can get financing again after…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Mar 2, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by William C. Black

"You're right in the sense that there are no absolute guarantees and I really don't k…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Feb 22, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012

"Hi Thomas and all interested in this, The way it works is that the individual does…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Feb 17, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012

"Elizabeth, I charge for this service so I won't be going into any detail about how…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Feb 7, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012

"I suggest some thinking outside the box here: Since there are so many inaccuracies i…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Feb 5, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012

"BofA = Belzebub's Official Army ;-)"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Jan 6, 2010 to INVESTOR DECLINING EXTENSION REQUEST ON SHORT SALE APPROVAL

15 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Tina, I would forget about the shadowy "investor". Escalate this to the CEO, CFO, Se…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Jan 5, 2010 to INVESTOR DECLINING EXTENSION REQUEST ON SHORT SALE APPROVAL

15 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************