Tracey Martin's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Here in California that is common. However, I have not heard of many cases where the…"

Tracey Martin replied Apr 21, 2011 to How do you get BofA or the investor to discharge debt on 2nd lien?

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Tracey Martin

"Hind sight is 20/20, however it is really important to have the approval in writing…"

Tracey Martin replied Mar 21, 2011 to BOA Short sale woes

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Nevil Shah

"You may want to check with the HOA to see if they will release the lien without rele…"

Tracey Martin replied Jan 25, 2011 to BOA won't pay delinquent HOA dues in state of CA?

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Maya Thomas

"One of my co-workers was trying to get a loan modification with B of A and was not b…"

Tracey Martin replied Dec 29, 2010 to BOA Short Sale - On the Buyers Side

4 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jerrod Mills

"Several negotiators, from different lenders, have told me that they will only approv…"

Tracey Martin replied Dec 2, 2010 to Please Advise.............

6 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I agree. Talk to your closer. Try to have specifics as to what arranging and finaliz…"

Tracey Martin replied Oct 25, 2010 to Seeking Acceptable Reasons for BofA to Extend SS Closing Date

2 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Tracey Martin

"It seems to me that if your clients meet the HAFA guidelines, you would not be actin…"

Tracey Martin replied Sep 6, 2010 to Switching to HAFA from regular short sale in process

9 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Shawn Baek

"I think that Fannie Mae short sales will get denied more often in the coming months…"

Tracey Martin replied Apr 15, 2010 to Short Sale Denied! Equator Transition Coincidence, or True FNMA Incompetence

12 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Greenberg

"If the buyer did not sign anything stating that they would pay the countered price e…"

Tracey Martin replied Apr 14, 2010 to LA entered wrong counter amount!

1 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Tracey Martin

"I agree with Judy. Any offer accepted after the first offer is signed by the seller…"

Tracey Martin replied Mar 30, 2010 to Under contract, but still accepting offers??

7 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Sugarcicle

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************