Dawn Jones's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"No, it isn't an FHA loan.  I've been working with the title agent of course.  The pr…"

Dawn Jones replied Nov 2, 2011 to Line 10 of Bank of America Short Sale Approval Letter

3 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Dawn Jones

"Were you successful with getting the 30 day clause removed?"

Dawn Jones replied Nov 2, 2011 to Need advice - a back to back close vs. B of A's 30 day seasoning?

9 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by G. Mitchell

"Did you have any luck with this?  I am in the same situation now :)"

Dawn Jones replied Nov 2, 2011 to Line 10 of Bank of America Short Sale Approval Letter

3 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Dawn Jones

"HI SUZANNE! HONESTLY ~ CALL YOUR LOCAL TV NEWS CHANNEL!!! THAT IS THE BEST, BRIGHTE…"

Dawn Jones replied Dec 1, 2010 to Mortgage Fraud...trying to keep my downpayment! Who do I notify?

16 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Suzanne

"Shari - I almost forgot!!! Since you mentioned this is BofA - CALL THE CLOSING DEPT.…"

Dawn Jones replied Nov 18, 2010 to I need help for a strategy to get another extension by tomorrow

26 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Shari P

"Have you asked them about paying a daily per diem?"

Dawn Jones replied Nov 18, 2010 to I need help for a strategy to get another extension by tomorrow

26 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Shari P

"This actually is in BofA's approval letter in most cases. Call the closing dept., NO…"

Dawn Jones replied Nov 16, 2010 to How much is the Per Diem charged when escrow does not close on time?

7 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Ava Anderson

"I attended the "Mastering the Short Sale Process" class also, and for those who did…"

Dawn Jones replied Nov 11, 2010 to Yesterday's Bank of America Webinar

3 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"Yes, I have had success with this!!! At the bottom of the approval letter there is a…"

Dawn Jones replied Nov 2, 2010 to Bank of America waiving future deficiency judgements

25 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Karen Holley

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************