Karen Donovan's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Jeff - what do you make of this response from attorney in Ft. Lauderdale - who I…"

Karen Donovan replied Jun 21, 2010 to Am I STUPID?? Bank negotiator says buy at Foreclosure Sale??

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Karen Donovan

"Thomas, thanks - that makes sense! "

Karen Donovan replied Jun 20, 2010 to Am I STUPID?? Bank negotiator says buy at Foreclosure Sale??

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Karen Donovan

"Thanks for info. Yes I will do that!"

Karen Donovan replied Jun 12, 2010 to Am I STUPID?? Bank negotiator says buy at Foreclosure Sale??

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Karen Donovan

"Hi Jeff, Thanks for reply. That's the thing - the bank said they WILL STILL PAY US!…"

Karen Donovan replied Jun 12, 2010 to Am I STUPID?? Bank negotiator says buy at Foreclosure Sale??

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Karen Donovan

"It depends on the negotiator. Once the lines of communication are open - some will w…"

Karen Donovan replied Jun 6, 2010 to Anyone able to extend the Closing date by couple of days

7 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by sue

"I am also recommending the site my Title company professional!!"

Karen Donovan replied Mar 31, 2010 to How long after the BPO does it take for BOA to respond with accept\reject or deny? Any guidance for typical time frames?

9 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"I had one where the buyer walked bc of home inspection after acceptance by BOA.. Nex…"

Karen Donovan replied Mar 31, 2010 to BofA Counters at A Ridiculous Amount-What To Do?

9 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"I had one where the buyer walked bc of home inspection after acceptance by BOA.. Nex…"

Karen Donovan replied Mar 31, 2010 to BofA Counters at A Ridiculous Amount-What To Do?

9 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"Thanks, Ed. Tried all that - to no avail & of course it was set for AUCTION in a…"

Karen Donovan replied Mar 22, 2010 to Equator commission breakdown

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Ed Romero

"Ok - here is one for you. I had my BOA short sale approved BUT the negotiator cut my…"

Karen Donovan replied Mar 22, 2010 to Equator commission breakdown

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Ed Romero

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************