Chad Gelsinger's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris, IF this is an FHA loan, then YES, the Personal Rep will have to assume the…"

Chad Gelsinger replied Jun 18, 2018 to Short Sale while home is in Probate

4 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Jody,  Many times, Bank of America requires a "bank statement" (in the Buyer's name)…"

Chad Gelsinger replied May 27, 2014 to Bank of america needs upper management approval

3 May 30, 2014
Reply by Jody Horn

"Patricia, we were told that only a few loans were being initialized through Equator…"

Chad Gelsinger replied Mar 21, 2013 to Bank of America, FHA PFS and Equator

11 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Hi Kevin, I am proud to say we have one of those loans. Sellers called BOA on Januar…"

Chad Gelsinger replied Mar 21, 2013 to Bank of America, FHA PFS and Equator

11 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I understand completely. I know there are good Loan Officers and bad ones doing the…"

Chad Gelsinger replied Dec 10, 2012 to Buyer has provided loan approval letter - BOA negotiator wants buyer bank statement

5 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Suzanne, I have been seeing this happening more often. Bank Of America is not the on…"

Chad Gelsinger replied Dec 10, 2012 to Buyer has provided loan approval letter - BOA negotiator wants buyer bank statement

5 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Send them a copy of the payoff you have in hand along with your Preliminary HUD and…"

Chad Gelsinger replied Oct 20, 2012 to Loan Balance and Payoff Has Difference

11 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Loreena Yeo

"Loreena, Have your title company order a payoff from BOA and submit that along with…"

Chad Gelsinger replied Oct 20, 2012 to Loan Balance and Payoff Has Difference

11 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Loreena Yeo

"Hi Judith,  I have attached the RMA form dated 03-12. I am not aware of any updates…"

Chad Gelsinger replied Jul 11, 2012 to RMA form

4 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Sheila Vardakis

"Hi Diane, I disagree with the some of the responses given. Banks do have control ove…"

Chad Gelsinger replied Jul 8, 2012 to HELP!! BAC says no loan origination fees to be paid for/by buyer?

12 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************