Wendy Rulnick's Discussions (1,171)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Pattilynn - I did receive and see the consent form. I wonder about the correct setti…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 5, 2013 to Bank of America E-Signature Compliance on Short Sales

10 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Beth Larsen

"Allen - Bank of America cannot authorize the seller to cancel a real estate contract…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Dec 5, 2012 to Bank of America Recommends Short Sale Coop and LOAN MOD At Same Time - Huh?

14 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mary Ellen Holleran

"Thom - Your points are very well taken! Add them to my list."

Wendy Rulnick replied Dec 4, 2012 to Bank of America OKs You Reducing Your Commission

8 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Lisa - You are very succinct.  I agree with your statement:  "I am frustrated and as…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Dec 4, 2012 to Bank of America OKs You Reducing Your Commission

8 Dec 4, 2012

"Dean - You could ask your seller to pay you the remainder, you can refuse to partici…"

8 Dec 4, 2012

"Joe - Yes, I believe it's part of the settlement.  "

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 22, 2012 to Bank of America Recommends Short Sale Coop and LOAN MOD At Same Time - Huh?

14 Dec 5, 2012

"Seth - I told my seller he would probably have to wait two months for a decision on…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 22, 2012 to Bank of America Recommends Short Sale Coop and LOAN MOD At Same Time - Huh?

14 Dec 5, 2012

"Wendy - That is incredible.  "

14 Dec 5, 2012

"Janna - That is good information. Why won't you ever opt in again, though?"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 10, 2012 to You Must Do 2 Open Houses - Auction.com Bank of America Short Sales

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by jacqueline lee

"Thank you for the lively discussion and points!"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 7, 2012 to You Must Do 2 Open Houses - Auction.com Bank of America Short Sales

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by jacqueline lee

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************