Wendy Rulnick's Discussions (1,171)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"UPDATE 2/13/13 - Florida Association of Realtors attorney just called me. Their cont…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 13, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Beth - I am glad you passed this on to your board..... You might want to contact you…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 12, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013

"Michael - We are going back old-fashioned on a lot of our files, too."

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 12, 2013 to BAC lshort sale on Equator, no longer accepting e-signatures?

8 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"The attorney has some well-thought out issues with the latest memo. I hadn't even th…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 12, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013

"Kevin - Excellent!  I also just got off the phone with Florida Association of Realto…"

33 Mar 1, 2013

"Elizabeth - My MLS has "Contingent" or "Pending", we don't have "Active Pending".  I…"

33 Mar 1, 2013

"Thom - I cannot believe an MLS print-out showing "Active" etc will be required to ap…"

33 Mar 1, 2013

"Karen - You explained this well.  Those days were very difficult  - like the Wild We…"

33 Mar 1, 2013

"Great idea, @Pam - this is unwise from Bank of America.  "

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 11, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013

"Sheila - Unless I crack the nut, I am not doing it either :)"

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 5, 2013 to Bank of America E-Signature Compliance on Short Sales

10 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Beth Larsen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************