Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"They have the offer sitting there,,,and they say they will process to postpone, won'…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Oct 6, 2009 to Anyone having BOA continues with Trustee Sale Date-even when they are saying no date will be set while Short Sale is in process?

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

"wow! I hope this will help and not hinder the process."

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Oct 5, 2009 to Bank of America and REOTrans

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"Laurel, Thanks will keep that in mind on the few I have w/BOA. It is higher than wam…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Oct 5, 2009 to Anybody out there getting per diem waived?

5 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

"Curious as to what the per diam rate is?"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Oct 4, 2009 to Anybody out there getting per diem waived?

5 Oct 5, 2009

"oh, and lets not use the info for just anything....it may even be changed by now..."

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Sep 22, 2009 to Bank of America Contact from Short Sale Superstars

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Ginny Krause

"Found it....http://activerain.com/blogsview/1213644/countrywide-bac-is-killing-me-ho…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Sep 22, 2009 to Bank of America Contact from Short Sale Superstars

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Ginny Krause

"I always try to ask the buyers agent to write as "clean" an offer as they can &…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Sep 22, 2009 to Just Reviewed the BOA Approval Letter posted here

4 Sep 22, 2009

"Sorry, got busy here this is the clip from the AR Article...I saved this part, but I…"

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Ginny Krause

"Crazy, 1 more thing to add to the mess. I'm hearing that they are supposed to be cut…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Sep 22, 2009 to Authorization to Release information

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pineda

"I think it was posted on AR. I think I saved it,,,let me ck"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Sep 15, 2009 to Bank of America Contact from Short Sale Superstars

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Ginny Krause

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************