Kylee Roe's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"What are the website url's for looking up a loan to see if it is Freddie or Fannie?…"

Kylee Roe replied Apr 27, 2010 to Fannie Mae Owned and B of A Counter Offers are Absurdly High

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Kylee Roe

"Hey Dave, Try email. Basic BOA template is [email protected] One…"

Kylee Roe replied Feb 18, 2010 to Contacting The Bank Of America Short Sale Executive Matt Vernon?

3 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Jim Hale

"Wow...please enlighten us on THOSE magic words! "

Kylee Roe replied Jan 21, 2010 to Investors not pushing off auction date

11 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by James Franko

"Cindy, Seems like at B of A the third level negotiator is your final stop and things…"

Kylee Roe replied Jan 18, 2010 to THIRD LEVEL NEGOTIATOR-PROBLEM SOLVED-LESSONS FROM THE FRONT LINES

6 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Kylee Roe

"Not sure about banks giving you the f'closure listing. Hunch says "no", but you shou…"

Kylee Roe replied Jan 16, 2010 to Investors not pushing off auction date

11 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by James Franko

"There is no "approved strategy", lol, you do what works, especially with the tougher…"

Kylee Roe replied Jan 15, 2010 to Investors not pushing off auction date

11 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by James Franko

"If he's just now to the second negotiator, and he (the agent) hasn't changed terms,…"

11 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by James Franko

"Try calling Recontrust, finding out who your F'closure tech is and speaking with the…"

11 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by James Franko

"Katerina, I am going to email all the negotiators I talked to or emailed, and tell t…"

Kylee Roe replied Jan 15, 2010 to THIRD LEVEL NEGOTIATOR-PROBLEM SOLVED-LESSONS FROM THE FRONT LINES

6 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Kylee Roe

"Kent, Okay. I give. You are correct. Constructive criticism is perfect, and your sug…"

Kylee Roe replied Jan 15, 2010 to THIRD LEVEL NEGOTIATOR-PROBLEM SOLVED-LESSONS FROM THE FRONT LINES

6 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Kylee Roe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************