All Discussions Tagged 'short' (18)

← Back to Help Me!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short sale finally closed now what......

After 2 years of absolute HELL my short sale finally closed! But now that it is closed I have some questions, will I receive a 1099C? Also,…

Started by Cassandra Lynn Crull

1 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

Waiting Nationstar shortsale approval letter after auction.com didn't find winning bid

Hi, I am buyer of one of the property listed in Jacksonville, FL. This property's is in short sale. Nationstar asked seller to put the prop…

Started by Ashish Dwivedi

1 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Ellen Dittman

Can I get the Deal?

So my husband and I are in the market to buy a home.. out of what we are seeing, we like Short Sale homes better.. seems like a better deal…

Started by Deanna

2 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

Negotiating Short Sale with GREEN TREE

I am negotiating a short sale with GREEN TREE (second loan) The negotiation is turning into a nightmare. First Green Tree ( second lender)…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

28 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Leggitt

Residential Credit Solutions foreclosure

Residential Credit Solutions just called today and said they foreclosed on a listing of mine. RCS had approved the short sale, they were ju…

Started by Kay VanKampen

4 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Laurie Clark

Has anyone worked with Bayview Servicing based in Florida

Has anyone worked with Bayview Servicing.  I have had an offer in with them since 12/31/10 with no response.  Any suggests, insight ??  …

Started by Kim McMahon

10 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Joseph Kuhl

California non-deficiency vs. deficiency question

My seller is doing a short sale in California on an original purchase loan. There is a first with BofA and a second that is a HELOC (80-10-…

Started by Shari P

0 Nov 1, 2010

Idiots at Fannie.....New Rules????????

Anyone heard or confirm this (and I was told this by one of the higher ups I know at Wells): New Fannie "Rules":   ONLY 2% Seller concessio…

Started by Ben Benita

4 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Shari P

Need help with BofA/PNC

Can anyone offer a suggestion? I'm working on a short sale with a BofA 1st and PNC 2nd. Initially, PNC demanded $29,000 - more than half th…

Started by Shannon Jones

4 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Keith Crawford

BofA 1st and PNC 2nd -- Help please?

Can anyone offer a suggestion? I'm working on a short sale with a BofA 1st and PNC 2nd. Initially, PNC demanded $29,000 - more than half th…

Started by Shannon Jones

1 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Shannon Jones

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************