Kelly Magreevy's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you end up getting the house Mike Romone? I know it has been two years since thi…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Oct 12, 2015 to Green Tree Fannie Mae 1st Ocwen GMAC 2d

44 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

"I am the listing agent and plan to have my seller take care of it. You are doing way…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Aug 7, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Here is what I did! I fwd the instructions to my seller who has fwd it to his bankru…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Aug 7, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Hi Victoria! I hope this helps you! Read below on how to get a lien released. Progre…"

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Was just told that I have to get permission from the trustee to list and sell the pr…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Jun 23, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Thanks Cami, thought I made a big mistake in taking the listing. So I will just uplo…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Jun 23, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Just got that from my seller..do I upload it with Equator under supporting documents…"

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************