I have an approval letter for a short sale on 2-27-13 the approval is until 4-26-13 then the bank put a sale date on the property on 4-18-13. I called to try an get the sale date postponed and they are telling me they will not postpone the sale date just because I have an approval letter. Any suggestion on how I can get the sale date postponed so I can sell the property. The buyers have already paid for appraisal, home inspection and the demand for two HOA's for a total of approx. $1,500. I think this is pretty bad of Wells Fargo.

"ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED"

Thanks,

Linda

Views: 450

Replies to This Discussion

Linda - if you email me direct - [email protected], I can give you 2 contacts we have that will tell you DEFINITIVELY if the foreclosure can and will be stopped.

I will also send you (or anyone else), a copy of the QWR we use to find out who the Investor is and who the Mortgage Insurer is.

There is also something GOLDEN it can be used for (and THIS is a GAME CHANGER) that we are going to Tweet about then reveal after the www.ShortSaleCruise.com

HI Ben

I sent you my email address thru my email site here is my email address:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Linda Siemen

3 "uncommon" possibilities: Call the bank's atty asking when the sale date is because you have a closing set for ... I have found in the past that most atty's will lose the paperwork until the next sale date a month off. They seem to like a local reputation over a remote bank, which doesn't really care.

Also, you can continue your short sale through the redemption period (I got that from a friendly MI person), so if your location has a period long enough, you can go ahead and complete the deal.

Finally, like the bank's atty above, you can go to a local judge, as my seller has in the past, and ask for a postponement. The judges, too, are much more sensitive to locals, like the seller, than they are to remote bankers who are responsible for doing such worldwide damage to us.

Good luck!

Thanks Joe:)

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************