I just closed on a sale and both sellers are detectives with our local law enforcement office. (This was not a short sale) but the topic came up, he is currently involved in a major mortgage fraud investigation in Bay, Walton and Okaloosa counties in Florida. I told him how I have gotten information on CEOs of Wells Fargo, SunTrust and BofA and have talked to the CEOs to get files moving. He told me that if I have a name and occupation, he can get any information on these people if we need it. There is a website that he uses that has more information that we could not get but he is sending me a link to the site so that I can do searches on it too. How cool is that, I guess all of the CEOs of the banks are going to know this Know Payne Know Gain!

You need to be a member of Short Sale Superstars to add comments!

Join Short Sale Superstars

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am currently working on my first short sale on the buyers side and low and behold it's with BOA. I have been hearing such horror stories about their process. My buyers love the house and wanted to move forward regardless of the %20 close rate. In seeing all of the issues everyone has with them I am trying to be proactive and anticpate the problems that may arise. Do you have any contact info for BOA Execs? I want to have a complete file with people to contact together so when it hits the fan which based on what I have read it surely will, I will not have to waste days trying to find contact information. We have been in the process for about 1 month now and so far we have had 1 BPO completed by BOA but because it's a Fannie Mae backed loan I have been told there will be several more ordered. As of last week the banks customer services reps estimated a response by 11/24. They say the file is in SPO Review which niether I nor the Listing agent can figure out what that actually means so your thoughts are welcome there as well. Thanks in advance for any advice or help you can give.
  • Wow jeff, I am really learning. Thanks for sharing.
  • Jeff - I got an immediate email reply from Larry, saying he is alerting department manager, Greg Mercer. I've already talked with Greg, but hopefully they will escalate it! Thanks again, Detective Sir!
  • Jeff, Thank you! I will email all. I sent to Larry already :)!!!!
  • It is the least we can do, thanks for building this site

Wendy Rulnick said:
    Kick butt!! THANKS JEFF!!! You are awesome!!

Jeff Payne said:
    Larry Boertje
    Vice President, Operations

+1.214.473.3415
    larry.boertje@gcserv.com

GC Services Limited Partnership 6330 Gulfton St
    Houston, TX 77081-1108
    USA
  • Kick butt!! THANKS JEFF!!! You are awesome!!

Jeff Payne said:
    Larry Boertje

+1.214.473.3415
    larry.boertje@gcserv.com

Houston, TX 77081-1108
    USA
  • Larry Boertje

+1.214.473.3415
    larry.boertje@gcserv.com

Houston, TX 77081-1108
    USA
  • Frank Taylor

Chief Executive Officer

+1.713.777.4441
    frank.taylor@gcserv.com

Houston, TX 77081-1108
    USA
  • J B Katz, CEO

Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

+1.713.777.4441
    jb.katz@gcserv.com

Houston, TX 77081-1108
    USA

Wendy Rulnick said:
    Jeff - OK, how about a tough one for you? Senior VP line for GC Services in Houston??? Again, waiting for junior lien approval, GC Services has submitted to Chase. Need to close by 11/9....!!
  • Gerald B Katz, CEO
    Mark A Schordock, Sr VP
    Frank A Taylor Pres
    Dan Cook, VP
    more to come, stay tuned
This reply was deleted.
********************************** like buttons ************************