Does anyone know who do I contact to get the Forced Place policy to pay out?

The place was burnt out and now its wide open/

I learned the DLJ aka Credit Suisse bought SPS and SPS manages their REO however what about the care of the property??

Who do I contact?? Anyone know?? Thanks, Dot

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd property start out contacting SPS and asking for their REO division.

[email protected]m




© 2020   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************