Queston? Could anyone share how they market for shortsale?

Hello, Can anyone give me a glimmer into the shortsale world.

I have never marketed for shortsales, Do you?

What has worked best for you?

Which servicers are better than others to work with?

Listings are tough, trying to get some.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I am in So. CA

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i knock on doors of people that have a sale date or lis pendence. After I understand what caused them to be in that situation I advise accordingly to there needs. A lot of the time people cannot save there homes and need to do a short sale. Servicers love to do short sale because it get them paid a lot quicker than a reo. If you get any short sale I can buy them from you and evenegotiate for u. can email me @ [email protected]

What are most  reactions to the homeowners once you knock on their door to talk about their financial situation?

a lot are, who the hell are you. but once I explain what I can do for them based on there situation they open up. I am genuine and really want to help their situation.

Think of it like this, They are your friends and they have no idea what to do. so be that professional to help make the awful situation end and help start a new chapter!

I'm working the best system 'ever' to acquire listings from NOD & NOS homeowners.  I will share if you aren't too close to my market area.  Email me at [email protected].  .  

that's awesome! try expired and withdrawn listings in addition to the ones on the sheriff sale lists-if you contact the ones on sheriff sale list make sure they are a month or preferably more from the sheriff sale date to give you time to request a postponement of sheriff sale-and the bank usually wants an offer in hand to postpone

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************