Is anyone using this program? Any feedback would be great!

Views: 4148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know either, but there sure are a lot of agents that swear by them....

Smitty said:
Nate,
Try these:
http://www.homesteaddata.net/
www.responsemakers.com
www.agentpro247.com
preforeclosuredata.net

I find it very interesting at the beginning of this thread that agents have used the program for "a couple years" and technically they weren't even a "name" in the state of KY until 11/09
Kim,

$200 a month is a LOT of money for an agent to pay and then have to do their own marketing. If they were getting the leads AND doing the mailings, I understand, however, there are much cheaper sources.

Then you get a short sale and have them do the negotiation on top of that and pay another fee? I have no problem with an outside company doing negotiations, but when a homeowner gets charged and they are in a "distressed state" that's a tough pill to swallow for me. There are many companies out negotiating, and again, I have no problem with it, but the ones' I've spoken too don't charge the homeowner.

Again, things just dont add up for me. Let's spout off the mortgage debt forgiveness act, but for what purpose do they use it in their marketing? late leads and negotiation have nothing to do with the debt forgiveness act and if they do, then show why you correlate the two. Also, having agents say they've used them for years and they didn't even register their name till 11/09 is fishy. Seems like a big old plug for business to me.
Thanks for the lead sources Smitty! I really appreciate that as I'm sure other will too.

I'm pretty transparent in that I just began using them this past spring. It has gone well for me as a lead source during the time I've used them but that is all I use them for. I do use an outside negotiator here in Minnesota and it is a title company that has a licensed agent doing the negotiating and they also are owned by an attorney so they get involved with free counseling for my clients and they can bring the hammer down on the bank negotiators when they try to say something is legal that is not.

There could very well be fishy sides to Program 3648 that I don't know about but my experience has been good. I don't use their letter though. I crafted my own. I was in Marketing for 18 years before I became a full time Realtor so I'm comfortable creating my own collateral.

Ultimately the most important thing is that you have some good addresses to mail to and even more importantly, door knock. The acceptable response rate for direct mail is 1 to 2% (one call for 100 letters). I can go door knock and have a 10% response rate (one appointment for 10 houses). If done properly, short sale listing appointments should net a listing 80 to 90% of the time. Most of the time if I don't get a listing I coach them on a mod. If that works I have a friend for life!

So thanks again Smitty for helping with the lead generation portion! Now the key is for everyone to start getting out there and talking to people.

Smitty said:
Kim,

$200 a month is a LOT of money for an agent to pay and then have to do their own marketing. If they were getting the leads AND doing the mailings, I understand, however, there are much cheaper sources.

Then you get a short sale and have them do the negotiation on top of that and pay another fee? I have no problem with an outside company doing negotiations, but when a homeowner gets charged and they are in a "distressed state" that's a tough pill to swallow for me. There are many companies out negotiating, and again, I have no problem with it, but the ones' I've spoken too don't charge the homeowner.

Again, things just dont add up for me. Let's spout off the mortgage debt forgiveness act, but for what purpose do they use it in their marketing? late leads and negotiation have nothing to do with the debt forgiveness act and if they do, then show why you correlate the two. Also, having agents say they've used them for years and they didn't even register their name till 11/09 is fishy. Seems like a big old plug for business to me.
Hi Nate

I'd love to see the letter you use in place of the co.'s letter. Thanks!
Nate You said you wouldbe willing to share the lette you sent out o prospects. Please do. I am reseaching Program 3648, interested in any info you have and are willing to share

Nate Gerard said:
I get charged $200 per month for 150 leads. They are identified as 120 days +, 90 days, 60 days, and 30 days past due. Most of the 30 days aren't looking to talk yet but I've found some good leads with the 90 and 120 days past leads.

With regard to mixed reviews, I agree, two other guys in my office discontinued the program after three months but that may have been because they were too busy to really follow up. I send out a customized letter (which I'm happy to share with you if you like) and then I door knock the 90 & 120 day lates.

I simply knock on the door and I say I'm a local Realtor who is here to help them. Most try to brush me off but if you ask questions they're usually interested in telling their story, which are almost all heartbreaking. I reassure them and remind them that they didn't cause the market but that they can make a plan to recover from their situation fast.

8 of my 10 current listings are short and I have one listing appointment every month that I attribute to 3648 leads. I hope this helps and feel free to call me if you like: 612-849-9079.

Peter Bond said:
Hi Nate,

I'm curious about this company because I"ve heard mixed reviews. What do they charge you to join and what exactly to they give you? Thanks for any input. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you prefer.

Nate Gerard said:
Month number two and just when I was about to get discouraged that I sent out 150 letters and got no calls, I got one yesterday. Nice folks and they told me before I set the appointment that they need to sell. They have a hardship so it looks like a slam dunk for another listing. This one will probably only be around $150,000 but that's two listings in two months.

I also agree with he people at the home office. They've been great!

BTW, there's an accepted PA on last month's listing.

Rhonda Fenwick said:
Sarah, I started using the program a few years ago when I originally obtained my real estate license. I consistently averaged betwen 30-45 short sale listings and had a great success rate. I was awarded Rookie of the year of Coldwell Banker in my state and have since then received a Gold Award annually. I could not have been this successful as a new agent three years ago without the help of Program3648. I have recently been assisting the company with doing some training. Hope this helps. R. Fenwick

Rhonda was on the solicitation I received- If she was so successful, why would she be working full-time for the company?
LOL...steve, she couldn't possibly have been using it a few years. They only registered as a business in 11/09

Rhonda, I was looking into getting 30-120- day late leads through a credit source, can you please tell me what the difference is in getting the volume that you have gotten in listings?
Rhonda Fenwick said:
Sarah, I started using the program a few years ago when I originally obtained my real estate license. I consistently averaged betwen 30-45 short sale listings and had a great success rate. I was awarded Rookie of the year of Coldwell Banker in my state and have since then received a Gold Award annually. I could not have been this successful as a new agent three years ago without the help of Program3648. I have recently been assisting the company with doing some training. Hope this helps. R. Fenwick

This program 3648 is very sketchy to say the least and In my opinion using that Realtor who supposedly does 600+ deals a year is about as good of a reference as Tom Vu or Dave Deldotto. Just a bunch of marketers pitching their courses as their main business is internet marketing and private coaching  with coaches other than themselves that they of course have specially trained 1st and can pass on to you or anyone that pays the nominal $23,275.75 learning fee up front but since you will make 122 x that amount using their methods of market domination and rock star swagger you will be asking yourself why am I not paying more for this incredible underground BOMBPROOF knowledge and it's so simple and easy to use an actual Realtor could even do it and I'm a Realtor. Give Praise

Perfect example of  why so many Realtors should have their license yanked immediately. The Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act of 2007  was initiated to help distressed homeowners that have opted to sell their home on a Short Sale basis to not have to file  the amount shorted to the lender as additional income only. If you are saying to your clients what you typed out below which I'm sure you must be or it would not be stated by you that relating to the MTG Debt Forgiveness Act ("Most people were concerned that the bank could still go after the home owner for the difference and now since 2007, they cannot.") than I believe you should really take the time and read the law as to what you are talking about because if the State you are in is a recourse state the lender has every right to come after the seller and issue a deficiency judgement against them as well as sue for other damages relating. A Realtor should always advise clients in these situations to seek the opinion of their Accountant/CPA and see if they for sure qualify without a doubt. It's Realtors like this this spout out misinformation that gives our profession a bad name.

Good training Program 3648 has for Pro-Active Realtors

Mark Tyree said:

".One thing I discovered since using program 3648 is the fact that in other discussions, no one ever discussed HR 3648. The debt fogiveness act. Most people were concerned that the bank could still go after the home owner for the difference and now since 2007, they cannot. This really made it great for the home owner and making them more willing to do the short sale. HR 3648 isn't even known by most Realtors, they find it great to get the sale and the owner gets the promissory note. Program 3648 really focuses on this and makes the process of short selling easier for us."

Vance, It's Christmas time.  Cheer up.

Vance Knutling said:

This program 3648 is very sketchy to say the least and In my opinion using that Realtor who supposedly does 600+ deals a year is about as good of a reference as Tom Vu or Dave Deldotto. Just a bunch of marketers pitching their courses as their main business is internet marketing and private coaching  with coaches other than themselves that they of course have specially trained 1st and can pass on to you or anyone that pays the nominal $23,275.75 learning fee up front but since you will make 122 x that amount using their methods of market domination and rock star swagger you will be asking yourself why am I not paying more for this incredible underground BOMBPROOF knowledge and it's so simple and easy to use an actual Realtor could even do it and I'm a Realtor. Give Praise

Jeremy,

This thread WREAKS of Spam and to be honest, I'm surprised none of the moderators have put a stop to it.  So telling Vance to "cheer up" when is WAY off base considering legitimate agents and Realtors come here to find information to help them do their jobs.

It's extremely interesting that RHONDA jumped in on this thread has only visited SS Superstars ONE Time to start start this thread and announced she had been using "the program for a couple of years" when according to your state records you only started Program 3648 legally in November last year, so realistically Rhonda couldn't have possibly been using it for YEARS.

If you have something beneficial to add to this thread, by all means do, but IMO paying you $200 a month for leads is CRAZY.  There are thousands of list companies that do that. 

It seems that your company is trying to correlate the morgtgage debt forgiveness act to your services.    It's poor marketing from what I can see, but hey, by all means if you feel like explaining what benefit you actually provide to Realtors go ahead and do that. 

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************