Is anyone using this program? Any feedback would be great!

Views: 4142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far, it's been the only thing I was interested in commenting on. I'll get some time to check out a few other areas here.

If you want to confirm me as a real live Realtor, check me out at www.nategerardblog.com. I blog about all kinds of stuff at the Rain since I've been a member there a bit longer. I do like this community too though since I recently decided to focus on short sales.
Being fairly new to Program 3648, I have received a lot of positive feedback from homeowners that have not known what to do in some very bad situations. I have been a member just over a month now, in which I have one listing already. Program 3648 has been great and I am completely satisfied at this point of membership.
New mailings went out this last week or so, already have 6 new listings. Want to encourage all of you using this program, it really helps distressed home owners.

Christine Keller said:
Being fairly new to Program 3648, I have received a lot of positive feedback from homeowners that have not known what to do in some very bad situations. I have been a member just over a month now, in which I have one listing already. Program 3648 has been great and I am completely satisfied at this point of membership.
Program 3648 has been instrumental in my success with short sales. They are staffed full of knowledgeable, experienced, and intelligent staff that know how to successfully negotiate with all the lenders out there. With their help, I'm able to focus on what a Realtor should be doing: marketing and selling homes and talking with home owners and home buyers. I have closed more than a dozen short sale transactions since I started working with them less than a year ago.
I think that why this program is discussed more is because of the demand of short sales is increasing. One thing I discovered since using program 3648 is the fact that in other discussions, no one ever discussed HR 3648. The debt fogiveness act. Most people were concerned that the bank could still go after the home owner for the difference and now since 2007, they cannot. This really made it great for the home owner and making them more willing to do the short sale. HR 3648 isn't even known by most Realtors, they find it great to get the sale and the owner gets the promissory note. Program 3648 really focuses on this and makes the process of short selling easier for us.

Have you run into any problems with CITI bank wanting the home owner to pay a monthly fee to keep the negotiations open?

Nedy Blanchard said:
What a coincidence, all these new people just joined this forum and their first immediate post is to promote this program.
Excuse for asking,but what is Program 3648? Is there a website that I can go to and research the program? Thank you ahead of time. Liza
Hi Nate,

I'm curious about this company because I"ve heard mixed reviews. What do they charge you to join and what exactly to they give you? Thanks for any input. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you prefer.

Nate Gerard said:
Month number two and just when I was about to get discouraged that I sent out 150 letters and got no calls, I got one yesterday. Nice folks and they told me before I set the appointment that they need to sell. They have a hardship so it looks like a slam dunk for another listing. This one will probably only be around $150,000 but that's two listings in two months.

I also agree with he people at the home office. They've been great!

BTW, there's an accepted PA on last month's listing.
I get charged $200 per month for 150 leads. They are identified as 120 days +, 90 days, 60 days, and 30 days past due. Most of the 30 days aren't looking to talk yet but I've found some good leads with the 90 and 120 days past leads.

With regard to mixed reviews, I agree, two other guys in my office discontinued the program after three months but that may have been because they were too busy to really follow up. I send out a customized letter (which I'm happy to share with you if you like) and then I door knock the 90 & 120 day lates.

I simply knock on the door and I say I'm a local Realtor who is here to help them. Most try to brush me off but if you ask questions they're usually interested in telling their story, which are almost all heartbreaking. I reassure them and remind them that they didn't cause the market but that they can make a plan to recover from their situation fast.

8 of my 10 current listings are short and I have one listing appointment every month that I attribute to 3648 leads. I hope this helps and feel free to call me if you like: 612-849-9079.

Peter Bond said:
Hi Nate,

I'm curious about this company because I"ve heard mixed reviews. What do they charge you to join and what exactly to they give you? Thanks for any input. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you prefer.

Nate Gerard said:
Month number two and just when I was about to get discouraged that I sent out 150 letters and got no calls, I got one yesterday. Nice folks and they told me before I set the appointment that they need to sell. They have a hardship so it looks like a slam dunk for another listing. This one will probably only be around $150,000 but that's two listings in two months.

I also agree with he people at the home office. They've been great!

BTW, there's an accepted PA on last month's listing.
One more month and another listing. Starting at $170K and will probably sell at $150K or so but still this is good ROI. I believe I've gotten a listing for every month I've been with them.

Keep in mind that these are not just call ins. Some require lots of follow up to list. Some I helped pursue modification only to find out it wasn't possible, and some I had to door knock to get them interested. Like all things, you get out of it what you put into it.
Yeah I used them. I paid them for 6 months upfront and the people that worked my files where idiots. I might as well be talking to the bank. You can do better than this company. They keep changing there name because they are no good. If you would like a referal I would be happy to give you one.
Yes there were two other guys in my office who didn't have a good experience. Also, I don't use them for negotiation. I use a title company here in town.

scott dilley said:
Yeah I used them. I paid them for 6 months upfront and the people that worked my files where idiots. I might as well be talking to the bank. You can do better than this company. They keep changing there name because they are no good. If you would like a referal I would be happy to give you one.
I average about 3 short sale appointments a week with an average pipeline of 30+ short sale contracts and have never heard of this company or have i found much information on the people they promote on their website. Scam????

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************