Is anyone using this program? Any feedback would be great!

Views: 4146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nate,

I'd love a copy of your letter!

Cheryl Miller

[email protected]

Nate Gerard said:

I wanted to update folks on changing marketing efforts. In looking at some other options for lists, I found a company that will give me addresses (and in some cases even phone numbers although numbers are almost useless in the short sale world) based on a variety of criteria that I specify and at a lower cost.

I must buy 1000 but at a cost of $.30 each so that's $300 for 1,000 leads. I also got to specify that they're over 60 days late. One thing I had a tough time with was that Program 3648 gave me 30-day lates and many of those aren't really behind. They get caught up and by the time my letter gets there or I door knock, they're irate about being bothered.

I also was able to specify a minimum mortgage amount and specific zips and cities, which helps me target even better. I'm going to pull the trigger on this and will let everyone know how it works.

In the meantime, I would suggest that those who work with Program 3648 should specify no 30 day lates. I still think they're good to work with but in the face of changing competition they may have to modify their offerings to stay relevant in the mind of the customer (us).

Good Luck out there!

I used 3648 paid all the fees and was not happy with the results. I felt I could get a better deal with the marketing leads at blackbookdata.com. and the the negotiators where not very good.

A few of our agents looked at the program about 18 months ago and were very uncomfortable with their letterheads trying to look like a government program.  It left Sellers a bit confused.  If they have not revised their docs to be MARS compliant, specifically saying they are not endorsed by the federal government, I would stay away.  If you are looking for third party negotiators that are experienced and have a successful track record, there are four of here that do an awesome job and between us we cover most states.  We have licenses where required and do not attempt to masquerade as a government agency.

I have never heard of the program before.

Can any of you that are currently enrolled explain in greater detail?

The website doesn't provide much information.

Nate,

I too, would appreciate a copy of your letter!  And thank you for the helpful and informative posts.

Daphne Nelson

[email protected]

That is a coincidence, Nedy. Program 3648 is pretty much a scam and offers nothing that agents can't do for themselves. Read this:

http://activerain.com/blogsview/1517478/seven-red-flags-about-progr...

I used them a few years ago and had closed a few short sales with them.  Nothing else closed and it was a nightmare - I ended up taking over the negotiations with the lenders and got my deals closed.  The feedback I got from the lenders once I took over the files was AWFUL!!

Thanks! Anything more recent like 2012 with this company?

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************