I have a 1st with Nationstar (Fannie) and a 2nd with a Schools (local credit union). They are both requesting the approval letter from the other before they submit the package. I contacted Fannie who directed me back to Nationstar. Nationastar will not sign a HUD, the negotiator did me a verbal amount on the contribution they can give the2nd. And the 2nd will not take a verbal. Any suggestions?

You need to be a member of Short Sale Superstars to add comments!

Join Short Sale Superstars

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Same thing here with BOA and Chase.

• Why is the 2nd telling you that they need the approval 1st?

• Stephanie,

By speaking to Fannie, does that mean you opened a case with Homepath? Also, have you escalated to any higher up level contacts at Nationstar? Can you get something in writing from nationstar? I see a few ways how this could potentially be solved with what Kevin said being one of them. It's rare that I see this issue being unresolvable.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me as my door is always open.

Brett@ishortsalenow.com

www.ishortsalenow.com

310-564-6389

• Thank you so much. I have escalated this with nationstar. And I they are not willing to put anything in writing. I have not opened a case.... Though I will. Thanks again. 

• Try to get both parties speaking with each other.

• Thanks so much I will try that.

This reply was deleted.
********************************** like buttons ************************