Home Mod with Bank of America

Gosh Super Stars, I have really been beat up this week by all the banks!!!

This question is not a short sale question, but a home modification question that I want to find out if this situation has affect any of you.

My client started the home mod process with Bank of America (the HUD second which became part of the modification recorded by our County in January 2013.)  My seller was assured by B of A that it would be completely processed by 4/1/2013.  We put the home on the market 4/15  and received many offers (32 in fact) which will put my seller "in the good" by $25,000.

We are ready to close escrow and the Title Co. is waiting for Bof A and Duval LLC who is the servicer to get back to them with the pay off.  It has now been a week, Duval LLC the servicer can not find the mod. paperwork.  Bof A after one week finally found the paperwork in their system, but now says it will be 45-60 days before the mod paperwork is completed by B of A, and they can then one week later give our Title Co the payoff.  Well you can imagine the hand wringing and hand holding that we have going on here in our office.  The seller is very upset, the buyer who is all cash is very upset and we are afraid we are going to lose the buyer who made a $45,000 over asking offer.

Anyone have a great contact at BofA for problems with Home Mods?????

You need to be a member of Short Sale Superstars to add comments!

Join Short Sale Superstars

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do not have any specific contacts for you, but BofA social media team at twitter is usually very responsive.

LOG INTO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT and TYPE: @BofA_Help Call "YOUR NAME" RE: PROPERTY ADDRESS, YOUR TEL NUMBER

This reply was deleted.
********************************** like buttons ************************