Seller applied for loan mod, didn't work out, now we have a cash offer on a shortsale for 4 weeks but the auction date is 3/11, tomorrow. FREDDIE MAC said that there were 6 extensions and they refused to extend it again. I was told these extensions were inititated by the bank because they could not get it done in time and no other reason so my client is going to foreclose. Any suggestions? HELP!

Views: 716

Replies to This Discussion

Gail, ALWAYS glad to work with good agents....where are you located?
Phoenix, Arizona Been a Realtor since 1981

Ben Benita said:
Gail, ALWAYS glad to work with good agents....where are you located?
Gail, I am wondering what happened with your postponement....were you able to continue with the short sale to get the deal to work?
Hi,

Nope. I went to the executive offices of Wells Fargo and Freddie Mac and they foreclosed even though I had a short sale approval. They said she had too many postponements . . .

Thanks for asking!
Hi Gail, hey thanks for your response, same thing happened to me this week. It was my home and had a junior lender PNC that just wouldn't budge on the huge settlement demand so Wells just foreclosed it and now they get nothing, it's a shame because everything was lined up and ready to go. I went down to the courthouse to watch it go to auction. gave me some "closure" to the 9 month ordeal. When I informed PNC that it foreclosed they seemed shocked and wanted all the supervisors to talk to me about this... maybe they are learning that the primary lenders give several chances but then will just 'take' it if the junior lender won't co-operate with the compromise that everyone is making in the deal. Thanks again for your communication.

Gail Oleaga said:
Hi,

Nope. I went to the executive offices of Wells Fargo and Freddie Mac and they foreclosed even though I had a short sale approval. They said she had too many postponements . . .

Thanks for asking!

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************