HELP!! Litton Loan NOT willing to reduce approved price to buyers appraisal.... Need to Escalate

I'm having an issue with Litton Loan.

The Short Sale was approved, but buyers appraisal came in $9,000 short due to the condition of the pool. I supplied a pool inspection report to the negotiator to show the condition of the home. The negotiator is not willing to reduce the price any. He is willing to kill the short sale over $9,000!!

Does anyone have an escalation contact for someone at Litton that can make things happen?

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Juan, has this matter been resolved? Who is the negotiator you're working with? I just closed a deal with Litton and they lowered their net to match the lower appraised price. It was almost a $30K difference.
Juan,

If you haven't resolved this issue yet, let me know. I have the entire chain of command up to the President at Litton. I am always willing to help someone.

Hi,

I have a file I will need to escalate with Litton.  Can you give me contact info for next chain of command.  I have been working with a short sale closer at Litton on this file.  I have a negotiators name and number from a few months back but have not worked with him since I received a contract.  Any help is appreciated!!

Len McGuirk said:

Juan,

If you haven't resolved this issue yet, let me know. I have the entire chain of command up to the President at Litton. I am always willing to help someone.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************