Has anyone been successful in getting BOFA to rescind/reverse a foreclosure while it was in short sale review?

Has anyone been successful in getting BOFA to rescind/reverse a foreclosure while it was in short sale review?

I've had quite a few agents in town saying BOFA is foreclosing instead of doing the shorts and giving no forewarning.

Views: 1538

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Richard. When you say accidental does this mean you were current on your payments? If so then you certainly need legal help. If not. Then the lender does have the right to foreclose. If it has already been sold at auction then I guess this would depend on how long the redemption period is in your State. Again you really need your attorney to sort this out. Wish I had a better answer but this is definitely a legal issue.

Richard Scott said:
I am the recent victim of an accidential forclosure and sale. I need to find an expert in the area to help me out. I have already hired a lawyer $ 10,000 Now they want to evict me from my own home. It just seems like there is no way to go back, Even the courts don't seem to care. I need help ASAP if anyone is out there.
I had one approved but they foreclosed 2 days later before we could close; asked repeatedly to postpone
I just had one.  A good offer was uploaded to Equator.  I sent the negotiator messages over Equator.  The seller phoned BofA.  I phoned and I phoned.  The offer was rejected for reason: "other".  The reps on phone said the sale could not be postponed further because A., the default was over a year old, and B. because of their "guidelines".  I'm wondering if anyone has seen a copy of those "guidelines"?

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************