Can all SS Pro share their experience Please
1. ask for AVP?
2. borrower contact investor?
3. submit qualified written request?
4.Write a complaint to lender heads?/ RESPA?/ FTC ?
please give us detail information and sample letters if possible
I'm not sure I fully understand what you're looking for. I'll try to answer your questions:
1) yes, you can call any lender and ask for the AVP. Doesn't mean you'll get through, but you can certainly do it.
2) yes, a borrower can contact an investor of a note.
3) Yes anyone can submit a QWR - Takes 60 days to process
4) Of course, provided you feel RESPA/MARS or FTC was violated in some way.
Based on the title of your posting here - I assume that you have been informed that the servicer will not postpone an auction date, even though you have submitted a complete short sale package. Can they really do this?
Yes, they can. Some investors are insisting that all paperwork be submitted at least 3-4 weeks prior to the auction date. If it is submitted after that, they claim there isn't enough time for them to make a decision and therefore they will not postpone the auction.
In some cases I have seen them state that unless the short sale can close before the auction date, the auction is on.They just don't care.