All Discussions Tagged 'to' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FHA Approval to Participate Letter Valuation Too High - How to Challenge?

Hi Everyone - I got in an FHA Approval to Participate letter in which the valuation on the property is too high.  In fact, we are listed a…

Started by Christopher Pendleton

5 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Bryant Tutas

How to get Short Sale Listing (with ANY marketing method)

K.I.S.S. I am a fan of Seth Godin books and his permission based marketing, it is always easier to be an advocate than a salesperson. WE ar…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Servicers Bypassing the Approval To Participate on FHA and Insisting House be listed???

Recently I have been working on several FHA short sales with different lenders (BofA, Wells Fargo, Chase and Citi).  After a lengthy review…

Started by Deanna Dopslaf

4 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

Should Homeowners Short Sale Now Or Wait?

Hi guys, What do you tell homeowners when they are wondering whether to short sell their homes now or wait until it breaks even? I have my…

Started by Peter J Kim

7 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

Bank of America now is sending letters......Mortgage to Lease

Looks like B of A is now sending out letters for Mortgage to Lease. They will forgive the debt and the Seller gets to stay in the home at a…

Started by Ann Howard

5 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Wayne Brooks

SunTrust Refusing to Pay Any Real Estate Commission- Yes $0, Zip, Nada, Nine- HELP!!!!

Hello All- Would love to tar and feather a SunTrust Negotiator right now. I have about a $750,000 (can't give specific as it is not closed)…

Started by Ryan C Sanford

7 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

Short Sale on an IndyMac 2nd - Questions....

I would love some input here!  I have a new SS transaction with BAC as the FIRST, which is not being shorted, and IndyMac as the 2nd.  BAC…

Started by Michelle L Houze PLLC

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

Which companies BPO's turn into listings?

I am currently selling a BOA short sale. I have had several new companies contact me about working for them. Which companies BPO's lead to…

Started by Kathy Denworth

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

Fannie Mae Limits Max Contribution to Junior Lien for non-HAFA?

I am working on a short sale where PNC mortgage has both the 1st and the 2nd -- completely different negotiators.  1st is owned by Fannie M…

Started by Barbara Thomas

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************