All Discussions Tagged 'the' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Client credit score discrepancy for Streamlined PFS....any suggestions?

Yes, STILL trying to wake up from this nightmare! Vey long story short, have ANY of you superstars had any luck in resolving the (very) am…

Started by Elizabeth Nance

2 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Nance

How to get Short Sale Listing (with ANY marketing method)

K.I.S.S. I am a fan of Seth Godin books and his permission based marketing, it is always easier to be an advocate than a salesperson. WE ar…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

short sale with Property Management Company in the middle.

Has any body done a short sale with a Prop. Management Co. in the middle of the transaction. The Prop. Management lease expires on 9.23.11.…

Started by Armando Arroyo

3 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Short Sale on an IndyMac 2nd - Questions....

I would love some input here!  I have a new SS transaction with BAC as the FIRST, which is not being shorted, and IndyMac as the 2nd.  BAC…

Started by Michelle L Houze PLLC

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

Arizona Anti Deficiency Statue Regarding Short Sales

Does anyone work with short sales in the any of the 7 states that have the Anti Deficiency Statue in place and what is the "OPINION" of sho…

Started by DOREEN INZALACO

4 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Brigitte Mueller

How to get the 1st loan to pay something towards the second loan.

I just listed this home. It has two outstanding mortgage on it. One with GMAC for $365,000 and the other one on EMC for $80,000.... I got a…

Started by Donna Paul

2 Nov 18, 2010

WAMU Short Sale changes the final HUD day of Funding!! Anyone ever had this happen?

WAMU changes the final HUD day of Funding!! Anyone ever had this happen? Came back saying they won't pay title fees??

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

3 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by James ferebee jr

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************