All Discussions Tagged 'tax' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOA Foreclosed and sold at auction to a bidder. Now Mtg must be satisfied to clear title?

My husband and I have been Realtors and investors for the past 8 years in Ocala and just move to Tampa last year. I have specialized in sho…

Started by Angela Blackman

6 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Expiration of Tax forgiveness 12/31/12 What Then?

Assuming that Tax Forgiveness is NOT extended past 12/31/12, how are you advising your short sale clients selling properties that won't clo…

Started by Joanne Hodge

16 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Joanne Hodge

Short Selling after Receiving First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit

Seller received the initial $7500 first time homebuyer tax credit.  She is now upside down and unable to find work and needs to relocate. …

Started by Janna Rankin Scharf

4 May 6, 2012
Reply by Jane Myrenget

Would you take this short sale?

My client bought a property in 2005 with 100% financing for $326,000. The method of holding title is married as a sole and separate propert…

Started by Beth Walsh

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Beth Walsh

Investment Property Short Sale - Tax and Deficiency Consequences

Can you tell me about your experiences with short selling investment property? If you have information for California, it would be even bet…

Started by Sean Crosier

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Smitty

Yet another Bank of America short sale post....Please Help?! READER ADVISORY***LONG POST***

I apologize for the length, but below is our story....any comments suggestions are extremely appreciated!  Thanks to all for your valuable…

Started by Steven W

9 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Steven W

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************