All Discussions Tagged 'seller' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foreign Seller in California; Withholding Tax required?

My Short Sale Seller is a foreigner.  California requires Fed/State Tax Withholding on any sales by a foreigner.  Short Sales Net zero..doe…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

6 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

Does anyone invoice the seller the fee to withdraw a listing?

I have a client who has changed her mind to sell her property and instead wants to rent it. The fee the MLS charges to withdraw is $25. I h…

Started by Tarshema Harris

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

Need Advice on Short Sale Situation QUICKLY - Last Minute Notification of Denied Seller Assist - Municipal Employees Credit Union NY

I represent the Buyer in a short sale in NJ, which has been going on since Feb '12.  My buyer offered the list price, but requested a 6% as…

Started by Jay Nealy

19 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

Sellers Paying for HOA Document Fee & Transfer Fee

My team is representing the buyer in a short sale and the listing side is asking the buyer to pay for the HOA Document Fee & Transfer F…

Started by Jessica Anaya

6 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Katherine Muhs

Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

Howdy Folks -   Just curious if anyone is seeing short sale approvals when the seller isn't delinquent.  We just did one, but the seller wa…

Started by Christopher Pendleton

62 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

SHORT SALE APPROVED NOW MY SELLER DOESN'T WANT TO MOVE

I got the short sale approved  within 2 months.. I really didn't think it would be that quick but now my seller doesn't want to move. The b…

Started by Donna Paul

12 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Steve Early

Chase is no longer paying out for attorney's fee

Please I need to know if anyone has this problem.I'm getting ready to close on my short sale after 9 months of going back and forth with th…

Started by Donna Paul

8 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

Who Pays for The Fire Insurance

Who pays for the fire insurance when a property is being marketed as a short sale. The seller does not want to pay for it since he will not…

Started by Thomas McCombs

1 May 31, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************