All Discussions Tagged 'second' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

1 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Ben Benita

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

3 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Citi Bank Second Mortgage

Has anyone had experience negotiating a Citi second mortgage when Ocwen has the first?  If so, what was your experience and how did you nav…

Started by Bernadine Hunter

3 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Bernadine Hunter

Ever Seen This? 1st refuses to put payoff to 2nd on approval letter!

Title company is threatening to refuse to issue title. The first lender servicer (SPS) is refusing to put on its approval letter a payoff t…

Started by BJ Stulles

2 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

How to escalate a Nationstar Issue

Nationstar has given me an approval verbally (via equator).  They requested an updated HUD AND second bank approval.  The second bank will…

Started by Tom Braunagel

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

Ocwen payoff for second on a VA loan

I have a military family with orders out of state. They have a VA loan through Ocwen and a second through Citi. Right now we are having an…

Started by Elizabeth Benitez

3 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Will The Junior Lienholders ACTUALLY Pursue A Homeowner With A Deficiency Judgment?

I've been getting many inquiries from homeowners about what they can do if they lost their home to foreclosure and have a junior lienholder…

Started by Peter J Kim

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

Does Second have a right to reduce agent commission?

I have a short sale with BOA on the first, Chase (turned over to a lawyer) is on the second. The first is for $180,000 and the second is fo…

Started by Karen Kitzel

20 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

2nd Loan or Mortgage is Higher Balance Than 1st Loan or Mortgage - HAFA Short Sale ?

The 2nd mortgage is a Home Equity Line and balance is significantly more than the 1st mortgage. So, 1st mortgage would be paid in full with…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

7 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Donna McClelland

How to Avoid 2nd Second Loan Being Charged Off & Sent to Recovery - Collections?

Hi   I was wondering if there is a black and white answer to this question? Of course, the 2nd lender would like to receive their full paym…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

4 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************