All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three Short Sale Offers -Some Buyers Agents Don't Get It!!

This week I had three offers on short sales. Despite my MLS instructions to allow 120 days for approval, each has a 30-45 day closing! In a…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Count

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 2

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 2 It brought to my attention on the Negotiator interview a comment that the negotiator did…

Started by Ray Saenz

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Ray Saenz

Presenting Multiple Offers

Okay, I know you're thinking, 'Is she blonde or something?' because I'm back with the same question! I have a buyer who is THE perfect sho…

Started by Debe Maxwell

22 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Debe Maxwell

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 1

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 1 I’m writing my comments or questions that I found in the negotiator interview, If you have…

Started by Ray Saenz

0 Jan 12, 2010

Why Is a Short Sale Better Than Foreclosure?

New Fannie Mae guidelines state a borrower who has done a "Short Sale" must only wait two years to re-establishing credit and be able to ge…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

This may put a Wrench in some short sales...Oh Great! FANNIE MAE is now in the Landlord business Renting homes back to home owners if they do DIL!

The Deed-for-Lease (D4L) Program aims to minimize neighborhood blight and encourage house price stabilization by cutting down on foreclosur…

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

0 Nov 6, 2009

Why Do Short Sales?

You've probably heard...."Short Sales are difficult and a big waste of time" and "Rarely do they close and when they do you don't get paid"…

Started by Bryant Tutas

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Loreena Yeo

Bank of America - Two Strikes and Buyer Walks!

I got the second approval letter from Bank of America today… That’s right, we are on approval #2- same buyer! This Destin Florida short sal…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

14 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

New to Short Sales Process

I just recently started working with one of my sellers on a short sale. Previously, I've had clients contact companies that handle short sa…

Started by Cheryl Laxton

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

BBandT short sale, BadBadandTerrible :)

I have been working on a BBandT short sale for quite some time. Had a buyer, he walked, put it back in the market, buyer walked again. Fina…

Started by Jeff Payne

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************