All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PMI suing the banks?

I had a call today from a past short sale client who said a PMI company wants to meet with them and hear their story of the 3 times they tr…

Started by Karyl Moore

10 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

SHort Sale closings in Brevard Country, FLorida

Since 2007, I have embraced the short sale client - having gone through the process myself. Each year I have increased SS closings signific…

Started by reva harris

0 Jan 15, 2012

Bank of America Short Sale - Not Delinquent on Payments

I have a client that I'm working with in which he has not missed any payments on his B of A loan.  We actually had someone come to our offi…

Started by Keith Kyle

7 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

HAFA question for the experts

When HAFA first came out, I could have sworn that I read some where that the lender is supposed to give the borrower the HAFA forms, apply,…

Started by Liane Jamason

10 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

MHA Servicer Results!!

What's everyones thoughts on the recent MHA Servicer results through July 2011??

Started by Eric Mieles

0 Sep 6, 2011

Crush Short Sales

If you are an agent and want to learn all you can about short sales check out http://www.TheShortSaleCrush.com.  It is tons cheaper than ot…

Started by Chris Andries

2 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

I need help to stop foreclosure

I have a foreclosure day on August 31, but I request a postpone day because I'm waiting for the desicion from Home afordable program. The f…

Started by Maria C Salinas

2 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

Buyer substitutions and Bank of America..it's a miracle!!!

So..I know that everyone's been fighting hard to get B of A to allow us to substitute our back up Buyers without having to close and re-ope…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

5 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Showing Short Sales This Holiday Weekend??

I had a client Saturday that I was showing some homes too and while screening the homes and calling for appointments I was shocked to see t…

Started by Eric Mieles

0 May 30, 2011

The Short Sale Black List!!

I'm curious if anyone has heard of such a thing. I was talking with some insiders and they mentioned that there is a list called the "Cruel…

Started by Eric Mieles

33 May 23, 2011
Reply by Tamara Dorris

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************