All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ocwen

Help!   I submitted Ocwens short sale package on Dec. 16th and again on Jan 15th.   They keep saying 'we don't have it'.   As I both faxed…

Started by Deborah Underwood

10 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Need advice buying a short sale property from Ocwen

I live in the very small town of Harrodsburg Ky.   There is a beautiful property for sale 4368 Lexington Rd, Harrodsburg, Ky.   The home is…

Started by Debbie Koenig

2 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

OCWEN first and Chase Second

I listed a property as SS with Ocwen as first and Chase as second. How is OCWEN in thier timeline now? My seller moved out during the loan…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

3 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Participating HAFA Banks

Does anyone know where I can get a list of banks, investors that pariciapte in HAFA?

Started by Joanne Finochio

1 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

Wells Fargo decline short sale buyer ?

After process a short sale for over a year and providing all the right documents the bank decline the offer twice by saying "the current bu…

Started by Newyorker

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Chase denies short sale processing fee paid by buyer.

I am processing a short sale through Chase and they have informed me that they want me to remove my $350 short sale processing fee that was…

Started by Dolores Gaskell

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Joseph Alfe

I am the buyer of a short sale through BofA Please help!

1/29/14 Made offer $99,900 and no closing assistance (seller accepted) We had our inspection and found mold in attic, broken sump pump, and…

Started by Jody Horn

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jody Horn

Chase short sale HELP

I have been negotiating a FHA Chase short sale for the past year.  Finally issued the approval and ready to close.  Sent in the final HUDs…

Started by Brett Scarbrough

4 May 6, 2014
Reply by Jorge Vega

I will put my "short sale from hell" up against yours any day!

the latest chapter in an endless saga: At just about the last minute, the underwriter at my buyer's lender (Quicken Loans) determined that …

Started by Jill Ford

4 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************